If it is your first time to Munich, here are some tips We hope they help you during your trip in Munich.
1. How to Get from Munich Airport (MUC) to Munich.
Munich’s S-Bahn connects to Munich from the airport via two lines S1 and S8—and serves both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The trip takes about 40 minutes, with trains leaving the airport about every 10 minutes. A special “Airport-City-Day-Ticket” covers all the travel zones between the airport and Munich’s city center for €13.20 and includes all public transit trips for the rest of that day (until 6 am the following day).
2. Best Local Bars in Munich. https://goo.gl/maps/pLAvfHdAiDATYBxt9
3. Where to eat in Munich? https://goo.gl/maps/jyvHfTGhutfFP4F5A
4. My Recommendation for sightseeing walk in the city center: https://goo.gl/maps/HuZcPkQzJ2Uwz7i17
5. Couchsurfing Weekly Meetup in Munich: https://bit.ly/3jUVDcm
6. Recommended day trips from Munich.
– Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castle.
By Train: The closest train station to Neuschwanstein is Füssen, just 2 hrs from Munich by train. From Füssen, it’s a 10 mins bus ride to Schwangau where the castle is located.
Paid tour: http://bit.ly/3CoAopF
By Train: There are direct trains from Munich’s main stations.
Paid tour: https://bit.ly/3GlNK7k
– Dachau Memorial
By Train: Your two main options from Munich Station to Dachau Station are either the Regional (RB) Train or the S2 Line then Bus #726 leaves from the bus station in front of the Dachau Train Station (Westside) every 20 minutes.
Paid tour: https://bit.ly/3vLX3sh
By Train: If you want to save money, you can buy the Deutsch Bahn Zugspitze Summer or Winter Combo ticket from the main central train station.
Paid tour: https://bit.ly/3k0Lfzu
7. General Tips :
– No Sunday shopping be: aware that stores, and supermarkets – are closed on Sundays.
– Free museums in Munich: https://bit.ly/3X9bJ03 - Carry cash: most restaurants and bars in Munich accept only cash.
8. Frequently Asked Questions :
-How many days should I spend in Munich?
3-4 days is perfect for sightseeing in Munich.
-Is Munich safe at night?
Munich is a safe city for travelers. You can freely travel the city at night. however, it is best to avoid visiting some areas at night.
9. where to shopping in Munich?